This delicious recipe has been a favorite of mine for quite some time now. Mexican food is near and dear to many vegans hearts. This dishes really captures that spirit in a delicious way. You can also top it with your favorite vegan cheese of course Enjoy!
Vegan Black Bean and Bell Pepper Burritos
Ingredients 1 [...]
This is an old time favorite of mine, comfort food if you will. Here is an especially tasty recipe that I use often and thought I would share to my fellow Vegans. If you don’t know already many wines are filtered through animal products and not considered vegan. There are a lot of vineyards that [...]
Another great breakfast recipes that is very simple and delicious. Sesame seeds add such a big flavor that compliments so many different types of food. The egg replacer will definitely make the pancakes a bit fluffier so I suggest you include them in the recipe.
Vegan Sesame Pancakes
INGREDIENTS 3/4 cup whole wheat flour 1/3 cup sesame seeds Egg replacer [...]
- vegan recipe nori sushi rolls !
- Shouldnt eggs be cooked in recipes? Is there the same danger in egg subsitute?
- Baked Salt & Pepper Radish Chips Recipe | Vegan Recipe | August Cooking | Vegetarian | How to Cook
- Sexy and Savory Two Bean Kale Soup Recipe| August Cooking | Vegetarian | Vegan Option | How to Cook
- Sweet Potato Cupcakes Recipe – The Vegan Cupcake Project